Elcometer AGV Automatic General Valve Explained
Precision abrasive media control with automatic media shut off at the blast nozzle.
Elcometer AGV Automatic General Valve ensures precision abrasive control and fail-safe shut down of both the blast stream and media flow.
- Media flow indicator and rubber liner wear indicator
- Tested to a maximum working pressure of 15bar (217psi)
- Precision abrasive control to ensure maximum efficiency even whilst blasting
- Safely adjust media flow when in use to save time
- elcoTOUGH™ rubber liner can be quickly replaced without disconnecting valve
- 100% abrasive shut off – reducing wastage
- Replace the elcoTOUGH™ rubber valve liner with just 2 bolts
Ideal for metering fine, heavy or aggressive abrasive materials, such as shot, grit & aluminium oxide, the pinch valve style design prevents the valve body from coming into contact with the abrasive stream as it is protected by the long life elcoTOUGH™ rubber valve liner, which can be quickly replaced when worn.
Safe & Efficient
The Elcometer Automatic General Valve has a built in fail-safe feature that shuts off both the blast stream and media flow at the handle quickly and safely - reducing wastage.
Easy to Use
With a built in media flow indicator the Elcometer Automatic Valve allow the operator to adjust the media flow even during blasting, ensuring precise abrasive metering for an even, regulated flow.
Fast to Service
To replace the hardwearing elcoTOUGH™ rubber valve liner, the Elcometer Automatic General Valve does not have to be removed from the blast machine and can be quickly replaced without training.
The Elcometer AGV Automatic General Valves fit most abrasive blast machines on the market.