Nova 1® Blast Helmet
Nova 1® Blast Helmets - designed to meet the needs in the European market for a comfortable, robust blasting respirator with a flat lens.
Built with a tough shell, the Nova 1™ abrasive blast (sandblast) helmet offers protection from noise, respiratory hazards and the impact of abrasive.
- Multi layered sound deadening foam for hearing protection within the blast helmet
- Super tough blast helmet shell that is U.V. stabilised and abrasion resistant
- Adjustable sturdy visor frame with moulded hinge designed to take different flat lens thickness
- Hand strap for easy transportation and storage of the Nova 1® blast helmet
- Large, flat lens
- Multi-layered sound deadening foam for hearing protection
- Cape is securely attached with 8 snap fasteners
- Durable nylon cape with comfortable seal around the neck
Safe and Durable
Made to the same exacting Standards as the Nova 2000® abrasive blast helmet, engineered to ensure operator comfort and safety, the only difference being its large flat screen.
Constructed out of hard wearing, abrasion resistant polyethylene, the Nova 1® blast helmet s fully certified to worldwide standards including NIOSH, CE 0194, and exceeds AS/NZS standards.
A full range of abrasive blast capes and jackets are available that securely attach inside the Nova 1® blast helmet to prevent abrasive ingress during abrasive blast projects.
With different size internal padding available to ensure complete comfort, the Nova 1® abrasive blast helmet also has multi-layered sound deadening foam for hearing protection.
The Nova 1® blast helmet is designed to reduce fatigue, ensuring the abrasive blast helmet's weight is evenly distributed, balanced across the head and shoulders.
The “Fit & Save™” tear off lens system allows for uninterrupted blasting and quality vision throughout the blasting work shift, saving up to 45 minutes per day.
The built in streamlined air system directs air to the breathe zone, preventing lens fogging and head chill, letting you blast for longer without interruption.