Elcometer FV Flat Valve
Designed for use with mineral abrasives, the Elcometer Flat Valve provides precise metering of abrasive from the blast pot to the hose, ensuring less wastage.
- 45° incline design ensures uniform mixture of air and abrasive
- Manufactured from high grade aluminium
- Easy access service port to clear the valve from clogging
- Locking nut allows user to define how open the media valve is
- Designed to work with mineral abrasives
- Service kits available for simple maintenance
The 45° inclined valve design affords uniform mixture of air and abrasive. The valve's durable control disks provide precise metering of an abrasive quantity.
Manufactured out of high grade, non-corrosive aluminium with durable steel control discs, precise abrasive control can be easily maintained by use of the lever handle.
Easy to Use
The service port allows the valve to be cleared of clogging. The flow control valve is designed for working with mineral abrasives (slag).
Easy to Service
Easy to service out in the field the durable steel control discs can be replaced in minutes using standard tools.
Available in two versions, the compact Elcometer Mini Flat Valve for the Elcometer 1020 Blast Machine and the larger Elcometer Flat Valves fit most abrasive blast machines on the market.