Elcometer GV General Valve
The Elcometer General Valve ensures precise abrasive metering for an even, regulated flow. With its long life rubber liner it is highly durable, incredibly fast and easy to service - reducing downtime.
- Media flow indicator and rubber liner wear indicator
- Tested to a maximum working pressure of 15bar (217psi)
- Precision abrasive control to ensure maximum efficiency
- Safely adjust media flow when in use to save time
- Complete with elcoTOUGH™ rubber liner that can be quickly replaced without disconnecting the valve
- 100% abrasive shut off - reducing wastage
- Replace the elcoTOUGH™ rubber valve liner with just 2 bolts
- Can be upgraded to an Elcometer AGV using an upgrade kit
Suitable for all media types, the design prevents the valve body from coming into contact with the abrasive stream as the abrasive stream only touches the elcoTOUGH™ rubber valve liner, which may be quickly replaced when worn.
With a built in media flow indicator Elcometer General Valves allow the operator to adjust the media flow when in use, ensuring precise abrasive metering for an even, regulated flow.
Easy to Use
Accurate, wear resistant and suitable for all abrasive media types, the Elcometer General Valve is ideal for metering heavy or aggressive abrasive materials, such as steel shot, grit or aluminium oxide.
Available in two versions, the Elcometer Mini General Valve for the Elcometer 1020 Blast Machine and the larger 1" (25mm) Elcometer General Valves fit most abrasive blast machines on the market.